FLX Bio is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of novel drugs that will improve and prolong the lives of people with cancer. The company is led by a group of seasoned researchers from the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries and is supported by several of the nation’s premier life sciences venture capital firms. The company is located in the San Francisco Bay area, in the heart of the world’s largest biotechnology research hub. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including aggressive participation in the growth of the company in the form of stock option grants.
- Senior Scientist, Quantitative Biology (Job Code #SRSCIQB)
- Director, Discovery Biology (Job Code #DIRDB)
- Associate Medical Director/Medical Director, Clinical Development (Job Code #AMDCD)
- Research Associate, DMPK (Job Code #RADMPK)
- Scientist, Medicinal Chemistry (Job Code #SCTMEDCH)
- Research Associate, Quantitative Biology (Job Code #RAQB)
- Scientist, Immunology (Job Code #SCIIM)
- Research Associate, Vivarium (Job Code #VIVRA)
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please refer to the corresponding job code when applying.
FLX Bio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.